1777 - Making Permutations

Discussion around the problems of the COJ.
Forum rules
Remember that posting AC code is not allowed here. If you are going to ask a question or to post a solution, describe your algorithm instead. Posting AC code will be penalized.
ymondelo20

1777 - Making Permutations

Post by ymondelo20 » 9 years ago

"Every problem has a simple, fast and wrong solution" OJ's Main Law. ;)

mungruez
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: 1777 - Making Permutations

Post by mungruez » 7 years ago

I cannot believe my code is TLE for this easy but very frustrating problem with like 100000 AC submissions already, EVEN PREVIOUS AC SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW TLE TEST 1...

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY PREVIOUS AC SOULTIONS ARE NOW TLE TEST 1 FOR THIS PROBLEM AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS!

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE FASTEST ALGORITHM TO SOLVE THIS WONDERFUL PROBLEM! I HAVE A SOLUTION WHICH IS O(2*n) SO THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION THAT HAS ORDER < O(2*N)!!!

IF YOU UPDATE THE DATASET AND RE-TEST EVERYONE SOLUTION I AM SURE NONE OF THEM WILL AC. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AS I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER I WILL HAVE TO STOP DONG THE OLD PROBLEMS ON COJ AND ONLY DO THE NEW ONES BECASUE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY TRING TO FIND A FASTER SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM THAT PROBABLY CANNOT BE DONE FASTER THAN THE CODE I HAVE ITS JUST COJ IS MESSED UP AND HAS SOME MALJO SO MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. :oops:

george

Re: 1777 - Making Permutations

Post by george » 7 years ago

mungruez wrote:I cannot believe my code is TLE for this easy but very frustrating problem with like 100000 AC submissions already, EVEN PREVIOUS AC SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW TLE TEST 1...

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY PREVIOUS AC SOULTIONS ARE NOW TLE TEST 1 FOR THIS PROBLEM AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS!

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE FASTEST ALGORITHM TO SOLVE THIS WONDERFUL PROBLEM! I HAVE A SOLUTION WHICH IS O(2*n) SO THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION THAT HAS ORDER < O(2*N)!!!

IF YOU UPDATE THE DATASET AND RE-TEST EVERYONE SOLUTION I AM SURE NONE OF THEM WILL AC. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING AS I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER I WILL HAVE TO STOP DONG THE OLD PROBLEMS ON COJ AND ONLY DO THE NEW ONES BECASUE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON AND I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY TRING TO FIND A FASTER SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM THAT PROBABLY CANNOT BE DONE FASTER THAN THE CODE I HAVE ITS JUST COJ IS MESSED UP AND HAS SOME MALJO SO MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. :oops:

It seems that you find a better solution because, i see you got AC today ... best regards

Return to “Problem set”