Doc at the COJ.

This is the place to share with the community the documentation that you find helpful for contest programming, as well as to ask for articles and books that can help you improve your skills.
dovier

Doc at the COJ.

Postby dovier » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am

Spartan

Re: Doc at the COJ.

Postby Spartan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi, I know that the documentation exist, but I want to have a guide to study. I´m in first year in UCI, and i don´t like to waste my time, also is very convenient to expend the time efficiently. So I would like to know if someone can help me to study for the Programming Contests, I don´t have much knowledges but I really want to learn. If someone can to be my mentorship I´ll be very thankful.

padrinoIJ

Postby padrinoIJ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Find the book Art of Programming Contest by Ahmed S. Arefin, it has a good tutorial about C and algorithms for beginner, if you want send me an email to: cmederosa@fecrd.cujae.edu.cu. I hope that you can learn with this book, best regards, padrino_IJ ;)

jelara

Postby jelara » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi Spartan:

If you are in the UCI, you should approach the MPC-TLJ. We conduct activities to train contestants: conferences, training camps and training contests. You can get more information either going to the lab 101 on academic building no. 4, or writing to the e-mail acm-icpc@uci.cu

Return to “Documentation”