About API funtion

This is the place to share with the community the documentation that you find helpful for contest programming, as well as to ask for articles and books that can help you improve your skills.
ChicoMTZ

About API funtion

Postby ChicoMTZ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:17 am

He, I am a new about c++, right now I looking for help about the API, I have a few APIs funtion in my house but I need to get a litle more, I have the APIs guide but it is very olg, it just have 757 funtion, if somebody here wants to help me, this is my email, pifeu.mtz@infomed.sld.cu OMAR. Beside I will bring some funtion here to speak about them. salu2

humbertodiaz

Re: About API funtion

Postby humbertodiaz » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey. These two reference sites work very well:

http://www.cplusplus.com/
http://en.cppreference.com/w/

I almost always find what I need from the first site. The second site I visit less frequently, but it's multilingual, so you could find information in Spanish if you prefer. Hopefully that covers your needs.

ChicoMTZ

Postby ChicoMTZ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:13 pm

ok brother but there is just a litle problem: I DONT HAVE INTERNET jaja I wish I could

ChicoMTZ

Postby ChicoMTZ » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:27 am

Bueno, tengo un problema que es que no he podido resolver por cuenta de la API.
En la casa tengo algunas de las funciones que trabajan con la clipboard y con el drag and drog pero no estan todas, quizas ustedes me puedas ayudar con lo que busco, si estan interesado les puedo traer mi codigo para que comprendan mejor lo que necesito.

Return to “Documentation”