Problem 1597 Average

Bugs fixed.
adrianc

Problem 1597 Average

Postby adrianc » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:20 am

Hey, i have an already accepted submission for this problem and im re-sending it and i got TLE please check it out, beside the last ac submission for this problem in a language othe than c/c++ was on december 8th, 2011!!!
thanks

george
COJ Developer

Re: Problem 1597 Average

Postby george » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:08 am

adrianc wrote:the last ac submission for this problem in a language othe than c/c++ was on december 8th, 2011!!!
thanks

I just check your solution and it should be tle, it seems that you catch the server in an unusual low charge moment that day and your solutions seems to be at the edge otherwise i check some solutions("181772",etc) in other languages than c/c++ e.g "Java" and remains ac.

A few tips.

C# -> its a pretty slow language under the linux plattform (Project Mono) even slower than python and Java, some times unstable in a matter of time response (when working with data structures and pre-build functions).
1597 -> For Problems like this that you need to order lists we suggest C/C++.
Programming Languages -> A contestant should be able to choose the specific language that fits OK to a problem even when it can be solved in any of the available languages. (time to code, time limit, memory consumption, etc are issues to take into account to choose a language for a problem)

I hope this will be usefull.

Return to “Archive (fixed)”