time = 0 in best solutions

Bugs fixed.
Mindiell

time = 0 in best solutions

Postby Mindiell » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:48 am

Hello,

I'm completely new and I submitted some solutions for the first A+B problem.
In python and finally in C to see the difference.

While I'm looking at the best solutions, I see that time is set to 0 for a great number of solutions. But even in C My time is set to 60.

I suppose this meens 60 milli seconds, but if this is correct, how can so much solutions can score with this 0 in time column ?
Do I have to improve my source code or is this a bug ? ;)

george
COJ Developer

Re: time = 0 in best solutions

Postby george » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Mindiell wrote:Hello,

I'm completely new and I submitted some solutions for the first A+B problem.
In python and finally in C to see the difference.

While I'm looking at the best solutions, I see that time is set to 0 for a great number of solutions. But even in C My time is set to 60.

I suppose this meens 60 milli seconds, but if this is correct, how can so much solutions can score with this 0 in time column ?
Do I have to improve my source code or is this a bug ? ;)

No you do not need to improve your solution to get 0 time, those 0 time solutions aren't from the current version of the system it is very unlikely to have a 0 time solution in an online judge, so don't worry about it, taking into account that those solutions where valid in the previous version of the system it is not possible to delete thems and the time need it to rejudge all those solutions its extremely long.

On the other hand the problems uploaded from the current version did not present that issue.

Mindiell

Re: time = 0 in best solutions

Postby Mindiell » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Great ! So I'm not completely mad :)

Thanks for your reply, I hope this will be fixed soon in order I can see where my solution is in Best Solutions ;)

Return to “Archive (fixed)”