1645 - Painting Wall

Discussion around the problems of the COJ.
Forum rules
Remember that posting AC code is not allowed here. If you are going to ask a question or to post a solution, describe your algorithm instead. Posting AC code will be penalized.
adrianc

1645 - Painting Wall

Post by adrianc » 8 years ago

http://coj.uci.cu/24h/problem.xhtml?abb=1645

Hello everybody
I'm trying to solve this problem but I get a Wrong Answer result and there's no accepted submission in other language different than c++, I'm wondering if there's a bug in there or if I'm doing something wrong...

george

Re: Problem Painting Wall

Post by george » 8 years ago

adrianc wrote:Hello everybody
im trying to solve this problem but i get a Wrong Answer result and there's no accepted submission in other language different than c++, im wondering if there's a bug in there or if im doing something wrong...
The fact that all accepted solutions to this problem have been made in c++ is just a coincidence, maybe you are doing something wrong.

adrianc

I would like a little help on this problem cause i dont know how to solve it...

jelara
Mexico

Post by jelara » 8 years ago

Hi adrianc,

Please describe the algorithm you are using, and maybe some programmer can help you.

adrianc

im doing a list with the intervals, and for each interval i check if overlaps the previous ones and remove those, finally add the interval to the list, the final answer is the number of elements in the list... but im getting wrong answer... some advice???

Return to “Problem set”