Please, any bug that you find during the execution of the contest, write it in this thread to fix it promptly.
We hope that you enjoy it very much!!! COJ Development Team (CDEVT).
For more information, read the following rules carefully:
This is a new style of contest that we are showing to you. The challenge is as follows:
- - The problems are divided by difficulty levels, and in the begining you only have access to the first level of problems.
- In order to gain access to the next level of problems, you must solve a specific number of problems from the current level (defined by the ContestSetter).
- Not all levels require the same amount of problems, and, of course, we design each level to be more challenging than the last one.
About the ranking of the contest...
- - Rejected submissions will not have time penalty.
- There will be no (less or more) points for solving any problem after or before another user.
- Users that have solved one problem, they gain the same points for them. The gained points are in this form: TPOINTS / (TLEVELS - PLEVEL + 1) where TPOINTS is the Total Points defined for all the problems in the contest, TLEVELS is the Total Levels defined for the contest and PLEVEL is the level of the problem in question. Note that problems in the first level give you TPOINTS / TLEVELS points, and problems on the last level give you TPOINTS points (full points). The higher the level, the more points are gained.
-If two users have the same points in the ranking, the user who has solved his/her problems before, must be above the other user in the rank.
Problems by levels:
- Level 1 : 4 problem(s).
Level 2 : 4 problem(s).
Level 3 : 4 problem(s).
Level 4 : 3 problem(s).
Level 5 : 2 problem(s).
Can you get to the last level? More than 25 users do that in the last edition.
But, can you solve all the problems? This is the real challenge for you now.