We are pleased to announce a new feature in the COJ that has already been implemented and will be active soon: the possibility to see the solutions sent by other users, in order to learn better ways to solve problems. The dynamics are as follows:
- First, you must have an accepted solution to the problem. You cannot see solutions sent to problems that you haven't solved.
- After you have at least one accepted solution to the problem, you will find a new button in the "Best Solutions" page, labeled "Lock my solutions".
- When you click that button (and confirm your action), you will be able to see the solutions sent by all the users to that problem.
- From that moment on, your position on the "best solutions" table will be locked: all subsequent submissions to that problem will be judged by the system, but will not appear on the "best solutions" table.
- Of course, this action is irreversible: once you have locked your position on the "best solutions" table for a problem, you can never unlock it again.
The goal of this action is to further contribute to the learning and training of our users, but at the same time maintaining the competitivity of our site.