Submit solution with Safari

This is the place where you should ask for those features you would like to see on the COJ, or to suggest te ways in which we can improve our service. Every contribution is valuable, don't be afraid to make yours!
roboterosuaa

Submit solution with Safari

Post by roboterosuaa » 6 years ago

I'd love the possibility of submitting solutions with Safari browser.

At this moment, every time I paste my code and push Submit button I get the message "An internal error has ocurred" and no submission is done.

I know that the system is not designed for this browser but I have to say that I've used Datagen tool with Custom solution option and am able to paste my code and retrieve the output data without any problem. So I think that maybe it's just a small step for getting the opportunity of having the feature I suggest.

Thanks

adem9438

Re: Submit solution with Safari

Post by adem9438 » 5 years ago

Triying to make a new contest with the same users means hunting them to erase the past one.
Sign up with Pass4sure for getting incredible online EMC courses exam and Princeton University. We also provide best examsheets.com and wikipedia with guaranteed success.

george

Re: Submit solution with Safari

Post by george » 5 years ago

adem9438 wrote:Triying to make a new contest with the same users means hunting them to erase the past one.

You could always leave it public an invite them to join the contest.

Return to “Suggestions”