Judgments

This is the place where you should ask for those features you would like to see on the COJ, or to suggest te ways in which we can improve our service. Every contribution is valuable, don't be afraid to make yours!
José Carlos

Judgments

Post by José Carlos » 6 years ago

After the site change, when you send more than one solutions the same problem in the best solutions you appear several times, I believe that this should get fixed just as it was in the previous version of the site...

george

Re: Judgments

Post by george » 6 years ago

José Carlos wrote:After the site change, when you send more than one solutions the same problem in the best solutions you appear several times, I believe that this should get fixed just as it was in the previous version of the site...
This functionality in the new version was written to make a distinction between each solution, although some users have been suggesting the same issue, so the developers are considering the update.

codemonkey

Post by codemonkey » 6 years ago

I think too that should be only the users's best solution in the "best solutions list"

Xandra

Post by Xandra » 4 years ago

There is any backup of the judge? If that is not the case at least keep the feature of the last online: mail request.
Many users cannot stand online all the time.
Thank in advance.
Xandra

Return to “Suggestions”